WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is requiring it to have the exact fps you want still a thing? More fps, put in a tight barrel, higher durometer valve o-ring or stiffer floating valve spring. Less fps, use regular or wide bore, restrict air flow with a restrictor disc, use softer floating valve spring or make its distance to close shorter by adding spacers.

You might as well be speaking in Martian as far as 99% of airsofters are concerned. Mods like that can be done by the experienced tech but most just want accurate, reliable and site legal guns. What's the point of buying a DE that needs be taken to bits before you can skirmish it? On the positive side, last lot of WE M4 GBBs I saw had an EU-specific red nozzle which I was told drops FPS to <350.

We need a DE that can utilize a small amount of CO2 for the BB propulsion and then direct a ###### load for recoil. If was decent, I wouldn't care if I got 8 rounds out of one bulb.

Cabt that bed done by adjusting the positon of the floating valve? Fps may drop to 300ish but would kick like a mule!

On my phone, my spelling will suck

^yeah my thoughts exactly. I don't think I've ever read the word "durometer" before in my life haha. 

Well you might say that but I bet you are aware of it you just don't realise. Shore Durometer is a measure of hardness of rubbers. The "A" scale is what is used for the kind of silicone rubbers used in Airsoft. It is measured in degrees and is the number you see on hop rubbers. 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 or more degrees. Smaller the number softer the rubber... bigger the number .. harder.

Trying to make it shoot with THAT much recoil as some are saying will require a lot of gas volume, which translates into a lot of cooldown.

Don't worry guys, it's WE. If there's one thing they always do well is strong recoil. Enjoy this thing as is, I'm god damn sure it will be awesome, as the newest WE pistols are unbelievable good, and having such a massive slide it will kick like a mule. 

• 1 month later...

As for the Wildey, well its only been used in a few Movies,  Death Wish III being the most prominent, so its unlikely they’l ever make it.  The 8mm Marushins are lovely collectors pieces but no good for skirmish use.  Ultimate Hand Cannon would be the one that started it all, the Mars. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived