Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chas

CLONE of Mario M870

Wow, for the price of a friggin pistol I could give a *suitcase* even if the shell looked like a little taco.

Costs less than the friggin cyma 870 with the metal body.

Well, I mean, between this gas one on the HK market and the cyma on the American market.

Im ordering one Tomorrow morning.

I have never had god experiencies when being the first to order a New gun (Both Elephant M500 and Kart M14 EBR), but the price is too friggin awesome.

I have never had good experiencies when being the first to order a New gun (Both Elephant M500 and Kart M14 EBR), but the price is too friggin awesome.

Somehow I'm not surprised :D

$110 is still $110. There's alot of parts that can go wrong in a Marui M870 if quality is sacrificed. definitely would avoid this purchase. Highly doubt theres anything that's useable for parts either. The externals look horrible, and without a doubt that tank is going to be garbage.

Ended up ordering it from cop9gun. The gun itself is 6$ more, but the shopping, at least to Spain, is way cheaper.

I see the point, but think if you really want cheaper (softer?) parts than the original ones. Upgrades usually go the other way, and fixes generally go as low as the original, but normally make way for an upgrade.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.