Back to sniping and mancraft-ed set up help

Isamu

Not yet, emailed mankraft and they told me I should have a big leak somewhere and I should summerge the kit in water to see where. I haven't done it since I'm quite clumsy and I don't want to break anything. I will speak to one of the guys who helped me build it and see if we can look into it together this weekend

Hey guys! good news! We ended up disassembling the whole cylinder and my friend noticed that there was an Oring missing, fortunately I bought a spare kit from mancraft and we were able to fix the issue, we didn`t count the number of shots though, but I will as soon as regulate the fps or take it to the first game

I`m not very good with parts beyond hop ups, much worse with gas stuff, but my friends were quite surprised with the value of the kit, quality control aside, of course. Customer service is good, they answer emails with a day or two delay, but they answer, asks for more information if needed and provide possible issues which might be causing the problem. I think it is an OK CS

Archived