KWA LM4 TNT APSX Hop up chamber

mrezzy

So this showed up in the mail today...

4f980b7c2e96cc69ea3887d3eb0a1410.jpg

70086ef5ce10fb189c18c67ee1fd6d78.jpg

I havent had time to install it yet, but it looks very promising! I thought this was a TDC design but it actually uses a rubber nub in place of the metal tensioner that ratech and stock kwa uses. No more having to fiddle with getting the tensioner at the right angle! Hop up is still adjusted used the hop up tool. The stainless steel hop up adjuster makes contact with the rubber nub and that pushes down on the hop up bucking.

Bucking feels and appears very nice, feels a bit hard maybe comparable to maple leaf 80 deg.

It seems it should be easy to convert this to a tdc setup. Small tap where the rubber nub is and viola.

Im already liking how simple the design is, and that its just the chamber and the stainless steel hop up adjuster. 2 parts, compared to the stock unit.

$53usd shipped from ast taiwan.

Looking forward to testing this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it seems that my ra tech barrel isnt compatible with the TNT bucking that comes with the hop up unit. The center ridge in the inside of the bucking is too small compared to the cut put of the barrel. When you adjust hopup, the bucking shifts around, causing fliers to left and right. Maybe in order to use this you need the entire hop up and barrel set that costs $100. Just ordered up and will test unit once it arrives.

9d2062116efb980ae15164805ca795ad.jpg

Mapleleaf bucking left, tnt bucking right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived