New (?) WE 1911 & M45A1 GBB pistols :D

NonEx

Just popped up on Facebook.

WE showcasing an M45A1 GBB, field stripped putting it back together etc.

Hopefully this means the new and improved WE 1911 platform is coming real soon.

If they are on par with their latest pistols they should be pretty decent.

Can't post video or pics but more on WE FB page; 

https://www.facebook.com/WE.Taitan/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

There's a photo album of the guns there. Looking at the chromed 1911 the lines are as a softly molded as the current version WE 1911s so that's disappointing... 

The lines on the M45A1 look a lot crisper though. Is the old school 1911 lines supposed to be soft-ish? I guess it shows even more when its chromed.

Rear sight appears to be molded into the slide on the classic 1911 models. Bummer.

I like the way the did the grip screws on the M45A1 in the same color and style of the actual pistol. Will certainly be interesting to see how the finish holds up. The 1911A1 is also looking pretty good. No crappy trades on either by the looks of things. The ejection port is a bit squared off and lowered however.

I believe Evike is carrying the 1911A1 in 3 styles. Standard, Tiger and Spartan. The Tiger and Spartan have special pattern grips and they appear to have sold out in less than a week. They still have the standard 1911A1 as of this moment.

wow... they really replicated every single detail on the gun's operation. kudos.

As opposed to what other airsoft replica 1911? :o

And there was an English post by WE saying this is indeed the previously talked about GEN2 1911 models with bigger BBU and updated design/functionality etc.

Evike...click on "airsoft guns" and then "gas airsoft pistols", then the "WE" icon and the go to page 3..it is the first pistol, in the first row on the left.

wait... you're not referring to the "NG3" guns, are you?  afaik those are not true WE gen 2, but some Evike mumbo jumbo to sell old pistols supposedly improved by WE USA (the local distributor)

Take a look at the actual pictures..all their guns are going NG3 at some point..These clearly have the new frame (check out the right side with no countersunk hole for the slide release and the left side where there is no seperation line under the thumb safety). What few trades that are on the pistol are different from their older style 1911's as well.

In my opinion, these are the new WE 1911A1's. I'm ordering one as soon as my other Christmas shopping is finally done.

Highly doubt those are new WE GEN2 1911s... Look at the date of the reviews, not like it was added to their product catalog recently.

Also I seem to recall having an airsoft gun a while back that did not fire if the slide had not been racked, and we were talking about if it was a design flaw in some thread here and then people were like, no, it's realism :P

But I forget what gun it was, but yeah not something super new I guess. It just has to do with how the valve knocker gets reset when inserting magazine vs. racking the slide.

Take a look at the actual pictures..all their guns are going NG3 at some point..These clearly have the new frame (check out the right side with no countersunk hole for the slide release and the left side where there is no seperation line under the thumb safety). What few trades that are on the pistol are different from their older style 1911's as well.

In my opinion, these are the new WE 1911A1's. I'm ordering one as soon as my other Christmas shopping is finally done.

NG3 is just a thing for evike...WE does not use that term themselves anywhere else. 

I still believe they are the new pistols. Way too many differences to all their other 1911's. The non-seperation point below the thumb safety, non-counter sunk hole for the slide release and that trade stating: Mod. 8SO-13 B.O. MFG.  cal. 5.93. I've not seen that on any WE. There is also no extended slide release which was part of that "Evike" up-grade which pretty much ended up on all those older framed 1911A1 pistols. Why not on this? It appears the hammer pin actually exists on this as model as apposed to the fake pin that was molded into the old 1911A1 frames left side.

These appear to be very close to the SRC 1911A1. Didnt they also have a simulated firing pin and their magazines are very similar to WE magazines as well?

As far as the reviews, Evike is less then terrific when setting up product info. I'm thinking they just used their old Standard 1911A1 product description space and added the new pictures. Especially where they just changed their web-site in the last couple of days. 

I just got some confirmation from WE-tech.

The second generation 1911's have yet to be released, and Evike of all places do not yet stock them.

I also got some solid confirmation on the NG3 system.

'WE USA' is the brand managed by Evike.com for reselling WE products as the official US distributor.

The NG3 system is typically a hop-up/nozzle replacement with possibly some other parts manufacturered by WE under Evike's request. These parts, and the NG3 label are used exclusively under WE USA (Evike). New models may have NG3 labeled on them, but only if they are using custom/modified parts.

Er, pretty sure they have, I've held and fired a WE 1911 with a bigger cylinder/nozzle and a dummy firing pin, with GEN 2 1911 labelled on the box, I don't want to start throwing around links as I work at an airsoft shop and I would prefer to keep this as my personal account...

So... A wholesaler page? http://www.iwholesales.co.uk/110561-we-1911-gen-2-gas-blowback-pistol-full-metal-black?filter_name=1911 not much proof I know...

Their latest offerings of Hicapas included the 15mm nozzle and mock firing pin, though otherwise they were normal Hicapas. These however use advanced style frames and what looks like quite a few unique parts.

Alright though, it's pretty obvious that whatever actual legitimate confirmation I get you're going to believe otherwise.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claims though. I got confirmation from WE-TECH, and what you linked shows absolutely nothing but two poorly resized photos and "gen 2".

Archived