New (?) WE 1911 & M45A1 GBB pistols :D

NonEx

How is it they are are saying that they are not released yet when I have these in my hand right now?

Have I missed something?

This is from  WE 1911

old_zps4lm31tel.jpg

This is from  WE new style 1911

new_zpsmkrilsfp.jpg

Rear of slides compared

back_zpshtojoagy.png

These are the frames compared:

both_zpsdttpdnyl.jpg

both3_zpsivnui5tp.jpg

both2_zpsiprcez1z.jpg

Very clearly, they're both different.

The new one is nickel stainless finish not gold as it looks in the picture, there's a black one the same.

AP.

I'm just glad they are out. Now, can they finally make a proper commander style, please!?

How close to the TM 1911 is internal design? Would be interesting to see if parts such as thumb safety, hammer, trigger, grip safety etc would swap out.

Too many changes just in the frame to be just an "improved" model. I'm just hoping for some TM compatibility for spare parts.

It's also going to be interesting to see how this stacks up against the TM and KJW 1911's. I'm really hopeful based on my last couple of WE purchases.

I spam too, but I'm not selling anything. What's a €1350 WE you are selling have to do with the next gen (not so €1350) WE 1911's?

Ehh the larger WE nozzle maybe (fairly obvious TBH)

Only thing relevant is the nozzle, which is pretty irrelevant considering they replaced the BBU anyways. Otherwise it's TM based, not WE.

How Is that not relavent?? It's one of the main design improvements. Also they replaced the bbu, how did u come up with that conclusion do u mind me asking?? Its the new type we bbu that accommodates the new larger WE nozzle.

Ehh the larger WE nozzle maybe (fairly obvious TBH)

How Is that not relavent?? It's one of the main design improvements. Also they replaced the bbu, how did u come up with that conclusion do u mind me asking?? Its the new type we bbu that accommodates the new larger WE nozzle.

I misread your sale post, I assumed you had installed the Merlin unit in the TRP.

Regardless, the nozzle design is not new, it has been available for a few years in WE's latest Hicapas.

The TRP is not a gen 2 WE 1911, it's a steel TM based 1911 with a WE style bbu, which means it really isn't relevant to this thread at all short of that one portion.

You could contribute with some things though, like with your Merlin BBU. How similar in size is the WE BBU compared to a "TM spec" unit like the Merlin? (I'm using that loosely considering the Merlin is a custom unit, though size-wise fits TM slides)

Is the Merlin compatible, or was it just thrown in? That's the type of info I'd like to know rather than just being spammed with a loosely relevant sale.

• 5 weeks later...

The TRP is not a gen 2 WE 1911, it's a steel TM based 1911 with a WE style bbu, which means it really isn't relevant to this thread at all short of that one portion.

Wait, so one could take a TM style 1911 and be able to put in the latest WE 1911 bbu and it'd work with TM / KJ mags? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived