SPAS 12 Folding stock for Tokyo Marui Spas 12 shotgun

mightyjebus

Thought this be of interest to some people with the TM Spas 12. It's not the cheapest at $120 (about £95) but these have been out of production for a long time and good to see them back on the market.

http://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/0f577fd7-a5a0-cdaf-a001-2e60f9db6306

I'd grab one before they all go.

Yeap, pigs are taxi'ing up, on the run way, as we speak.

Not that it didn't happen before: Well R5, Bell EG707, that JLS F2000, A&K PKM, Apple Airsoft M1887, and recently the clone M870s. These days, it's more about which pig is gonna take off and how high will it fly.

Heh, I remember that after getting the JLS F2000 I had "JLS - making pigs fly, low and shaky, but what the hell - they do!" in my signature.

Plastic, I'm afraid.

That being said, I paid all of £25 for mine so I wasn't too displeased.

Works fine, though my one has a slightly dodgy hop on one barrel. Need to take her apart and sort it.

Quite typical of the Double Eagle/ASG stuff I find. Mine launches .2's about 15 meters! I'm just kind of scared of taking apart because it was a birthday present from a couple of my airsoft bros and I've only worked on the M3's and Cyma 870 before! Those are easy to disassemble down to the hop, but I don't know where to start on the Spas!

hmmm...... might bear that in mind if i ever decide to part with my spas folder..... ^_^

Genuinely, I was watching it as I would have bought it to sell on had no-one else found it...sadly, that didn't go to plan.

I'd say a TM SPAS 12 with stock would be £260+ 

That's made by Phoenix of Octagon airsoft. Great guy, makes lots of fun stuff like that Nintendo Zapper glock, designed Mafioso's Hardballer, designed/made those G17L slides, and loves collecting classic airsoft goodies.

He helped me find the illusive foregrip for my WA Prokiller MKII Gigant a while back after I spent months looking for it.

That's a shame. I had seen an ASG post somewhere about the spas 12, making a jerassic park joke. Someone had commented that the spas in jerassic park had a folding stock and they should release one. I remember ASG replying to that comment with a winky face or something to that affect.

But now I can't find it either

• 4 weeks later...

Archived