King Arms M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine?

super64

I'm looking to buy a King Arms M1A1 paratrooper carbine and was wondering if anybody has one and are they worth the money? I've just started watching Band of Brothers again, (best T.V. series ever) and I really fancy one to go with my Garand and Thompson.

The King Arms are quite difficult to come by, by the looks of things, but it looks like Tiger111HK have some. I've watched a few reviews on YouTube and they seem mostly positive,but thought I'd ask around here. Is the King Arms worth the extra £100 or so over something like the Denix replica. I know the Denix is none firing, but it would be a collectors piece and never skirmished.

Yeah, and from what I've heard I think they're around €50 a shot. Thankfully I'd only need the mag that comes with the gun, because it's a collectors item and not a skirmish gun. I was thinking about the solid stock version, but the para version was the one used by the 506 PIR so that's the one I'm intending to go for.

Although it's mainly for collection purposes I want it to be as accurate as possible and the Cyma, although decent at the price, is a long way off, and I'm after the paratrooper version with the folding stock. That also counts for the KJW conversions. Although they are decent skirmish guns by all accounts, they don't have the correct upper receiver, having more of an ejection port as opposed to the open receiver of the M1.

Yeah, I've heard that the mags are bigger than the real steel and that they don't fit into the stock mag pouch. I was toying with the idea of buying a couple of Denix magazines to put in the stock mag pouch just for the effect, I know they won't fit in the gun. But that's down the road, I've got to buy the gun first

This is just another rifle that, for what-ever reason, has really been ignored by the airsoft manufacturing community and I will never understand it. It's real steel counterpart is a really terrific little rifle and had quite the battle record. I'd really like to see a well done M1 or M2 carbine.

I'm also waiting for someone to make a GBB M3 Greasegun.

You're right Wingman, it seems like the airsoft manufacturers mainly concentrate on modern firearms, which is understandable, it's the biggest market. But, there is a huge market for older, particularly World War 2 firearms. Instead of messing about with creating another M4 version or double 1911's and Glocks it would be great to have some other stuff. I know WE are supposed to be bringing out a GBB Thompson at some point and I for one can't wait for that, it'll definitely be on my shopping list. But, it would great if we could get a GBB M3, a new GBB Garand and Lee Enfield or Sten, etc.

This is just another rifle that, for what-ever reason, has really been ignored by the airsoft manufacturing community and I will never understand it. It's real steel counterpart is a really terrific little rifle and had quite the battle record. I'd really like to see a well done M1 or M2 carbine.

I'm also waiting for someone to make a GBB M3 Greasegun.

Hudson GBB grease guns aren't too hard to find in Japan

The only problem with that is if everyone hits them with different guns we'll just drown each other out. WE need to get together as a group and let WE know what we want them to make. I think the Thompson is the best bet as it looks like it's already in development. I've seen a group on Facebook trying to get VFC to make the next gen HK416.

Archived