KWC Vs WE Glocks?

CharlieQB

Hi all

just getting back into it all after a few years and everything seems to have changed in my absence

KWC were flawless for me over 5 yrs with zero failures of the two I owned and great all round performance. Iv'e been told this is no longer the case and the build quality as well as the branded trades have gone down hill. On the flip side WE pistols were terrible at the time but have apparently raised there game and are now the go to choice to buy?.

What's your experience?

thanks in advance

Chas

I don't think KWC is even a choice anymore when it comes to GBB Glocks. They OEM a lot for Cybergun and they got the license to distribute Glock approved replicas which are by VFC. KWC's had their new Glocks under "coming soon" for forever on their site so I'm guessing their deal with Cybergun has effectively killed it.

Interesting background there, thanks. 

I don't think KWC is even a choice anymore when it comes to GBB Glocks. They OEM a lot for Cybergun and they got the license to distribute Glock approved replicas which are by VFC. KWC's had their new Glocks under "coming soon" for forever on their site so I'm guessing their deal with Cybergun has effectively killed it.

I'd budgeted £200 for pistol and two-three spare mags with KSC so WE is already saving me. I'm guessing there aren't any Trades on KJW at £35?

Out of the box probably the WE by a small margain. But the KJW is fully TM compatible, whereas the we internals are not.

Also worth noting, a WE will set you back about £100, I got my KJW brand new for £35...

I did hear good things about TM while I was playing but as I had faultless performance from KSC I saw no need to change over. The two closest shops to me only have WE available and although I could buy online I'm hoping to get some discount by bulk buying at one.

No, but with £200 you'd have cash leftover to send it to an engraver. After trying TM, WE, and KJW, my 2 favourites are my TM Glock 22, and my KJW Glock 25.

Out of interest, is there any reason you haven't looked at TM?

Just had to Google Plastic glock mags, what a great idea. Game changer for Milsim weekends in terms of carrying weight!

Fair enough. You'll get a useable pistol in a WE but it won't be as good as it can be until it gets warmer. I've had great use from their plastic Glock mags though, I would definitely recommend them over the metal ones

Ahh, sorry that was my fault. I did mean KSC in the title and now can't edit!

you started with saying KWC then switched to KSC. because if you mean KSC they are still available under KSC, KWA & ASG with build quality in that order as well as cost they are all still good guns. 

Archived