One barrel, one shell, one shot, more BBs

Murdoc

Hi!

I have seen, somebody made here 3-4 BB shells for "over-fps" CO2 revolver (it shooted over 400 with one BB shell).

What about the accuracy? Terribly bad, because all BBs had mach lower and random fps??? What about shooting 10 BBs with one shot with custom HPA gun???

This is just brainstorming after seeing friend's 1/3 shot Umarex fake Walther shotgun...

Any comments welcome!

I'm assuming Win Guns? They end up patterning like a shotgun which isn't all that bad as the original shoots just as accurately but with one bb at a time and even with a custom hop up installed. The bigger contributing factor to inaccuracy in those are the shoddy aluminum barrel and the rubber tipped shells. Use a brass barrel (even from a stock ACM will do better) and the metal shells and they can be made to group a lot tighter.

One shot (but 10 BBs) HPA bolt action shotgun! :punk:

Similar to Mauser GEHA, or Mossberg 385...

We can call it rifle too, if the shell would be less similar to shotgun shell (depends on the construction).

Reloading method is quite slow, but would work like a mini grenade laucher with less BBs but much more range, and I could carry many-many shells.

700 nitro express shell would be ideal (it could hold more BBs); the only problem, I don't like the double barrels.

5 if you limit yourself to cannibalizing an M500 system. If you use shells, Apple Airsoft shotshells can be made to hold more (9-10?) as Catgut Violin has done. Another system exists which doesn't use shells and shoots 10-12 bbs at a time by Mad Max (the guy behind AI) but we'll have to wait until it's actually out first.

Archived