Just sharing my upgrades for my hi-capa 5.1. GSB slide look so good and was in perfect finish. Excellent quality. But quite costly. Slightly tight when insert to the frame. But it just getting smoother after a few rack. Other parts were just drop in. I have a few Guarder slides before but the quality is huge different then the GSB. So i was happy what i paid for. This is the first time for trying all UAC upgrades. At first, I was doubt in aluminum nozzle. But they just work amazingly well and smooth. They are just drop in without mod. The bang sound was just loud. FPS is stable. Some of my friends were using it for quite some time and theirs are still alive.

For the bucking, it just did what it say. Material is good, quite durable after tried a few hundred rounds. No wear out. One thing I found out that it has a slightly flat bottom of the bucking that was different from others. Seems they are try to fix the jamming problem that usually happens when the nozzle push back forward to the chamber. Or the nozzle stuck by the bucking when cocking and hard to go back. This happens when bucking was not install properly or it was aged, it will cause jamming. Btw, its worth for $$.

Found a video about UAC bucking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1eqUoVH88g

The hammer power tuner kit was a totally replacement for the 150% hammer spring. A very convenience set up that you can adjust the power of the spring and fine tune. It come with a hard and a soft spring. You can change the spring or just add/remove spacers. A very smart and handy design.

Shooterdesign grip was in the market for long time. It was just like the real SV STI grips with checkered texture. The main drawback is you need to mod. A lot of fitting work need to be done. Stock TM grip is always the best grip and you can do custom works on it. 

Guarder outer barrel finishing is good. Slight fitting needed to make it run smoothly. I may try UAC barrels next time to see if any different.

PDI 6.01 barrel is just the king of the barrel. Perfect finish, always the first choice for barrels.

Here’s the parts that I used.

1. PDI 6.01 barrel - ehobby
  2. GSB 5.1 metal slide -AEX
  3. Guarder Outer barrel -AEX
  4. UAC bbu -evike
  5. UAC aluminum nozzle -evike
  6. UAC hop-up bucking-evike
  7. UAC hammer power tuner kit -evike
  8. Shooterdesign grip -ehobby

Hope this help and as a reference for those who want to upgrade on a Hi-capa.

post-101129-0-77913600-1485405509_thumb.jpg