WTS Tokyo Marui SCAR-H MK17 EBB next gen recoil shock AEG

emp3ror86

Item location: Budapest, Hungary

Shipping: I can only ship it with surface courier service. So I can only ship to EU countries.

Overseas shipping: can work but gun has to be shipped disassembled. This option is only available if you are willing to take responsibility for shipping and reassembly.

Payment: Paypal only.

Trades: G&P MK46, LCT RPKS-74MN, LCT Vityaz, E&L 74 variants, E&L AR/M4s, 

Pictures are at the bottom.

Purchased in August 2015 from Japan (Impulse101), I am the first owner. It went trough a huge maintenance during last Autumn and it was not fielded since August.

It is a used gun, it was my primary. I replaced many parts that were worn out during its time with me but surely there will be further ones breaking in the future.

Unfortunately it is not issue free either, that's why it has got a low price and comes with many accessories.

Issues

- Despite a new blowback arm, EBB function does not work properly and the only solution I and an airsoft gunsmith friend of mine could come up is replacing further parts. I will provide a list of parts that should be replaced in order to solve the issue. Gun shoots, stops on empty, only the EBB does not work as it should. Bolt does not travel all the way back. See the videos included below.

- Lining on wires is worn. There is no functional issue with it, it just does not look nice. I planned to get a Spectre mosfet so I didn't bother rewiring it.

- It was spray-painted before that I removed. Unfortunately some of the plastic were damaged by the attenuative fluid. Fortunately though most of such damage is not noticeable when the gun is assembled and only cosmetical. See the pictures. 

Video of EBB issue:

Video of bolt catch functioning:

I made sure to provide all the important information but feel free to ask.

Internal condition/changes:

- Wired to deans, fuse removed

2016 Spring:

- Prometheus spring guide

- Prometheus nozzle

- Prometheus piston head

- Magic box steel bushing

- Guarder high torque motor

- Eagle6 M110 spring / 360-370 FPS

2016 Autumn overhaul:

- Prometheus double torque gears

- Prometheus piston

- Prometheus cylinder and c. head

- New cut off lever

- New gearbox shell 

- New trigger switch 

- New selector plate

- New blowback arm

- Factory hopup bucking was reinstalled. It is used so I suggest to get a new one. I used it with Maple Leaf buckings. Inner barrel is also stock.

External condition/changes

- Creation made Tango Down style aluminium side rails with QD sockets

- New pistol grip and butt plate 

- I had two steel barrel extensions made to make it correct length if used with different muzzle devices. One for 13" and one for 16".

- It is used, it has got all kinds of small damages and dirt. So it has got real battle worn look. 

- First sling hook was filed a bit on the right side when I installed the PMM mount.

Included with the gun

- Original box, stock parts and bits

- 5 midcap magazines (were painted that I removed as well)

- 1 broken midcap for spare parts

- 2 Turnigy batteries

- Laylax metal stock release button

- Factory plastic stock release button

- Laylax spare screws kit

- 1 set of new factory fire selector kit

- 1 new factory cut off lever

- 1 Eagle M100 spring (almost new)

- Custom steel barrel extensions, 13" and 16"

For all the above I want to get 580 EUR OBO

Shipping, Paypal and any other costs are on the buyer.

Optional accessories:

- RS PMM QD sling swivels only good for u if u r a lefty - +50 EUR

- Angry Gun Surefire 762 suppressor kit - +60 EUR

Pictures

th_scar01.jpg

th_scar16.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived