What does everyone eat for breakfast? Looking for some inspiration.

hitmanNo2

So, as title.  What does everyone eat for breakfast? I seem to get bored pretty quickly these days.  I've mainly gone through cereals like Alpen, Frosties, Lucky Charms.  I love eggs in all forms so omelettes/scrambled eggs are good. Sometimes have bagels, crumpets, muffins.

What's out there that is really good that I'm overlooking.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No cereals for me no more.

Try self-made muesli. It's yum, especially if you add a bit of coconut shavings.

A friend of mine lives on top of a Ohne ( that's a shop that tries to do away with packaging around their products. As a result they're made VERY fresh and ned to sell very quick ).

When we fancy ourselves muesli, we take a bowl and just go downstairs. Bit of malt, bit of grain, bit of dark chocolate, bit of coconut, bit of honey, dried fruit and nuts.

You're good for t LEAST 5-6 hours ^^

Also, toasted nut-dried fruit-bread. Dunno what's it called in English, sorry.

Soft boiled egg, salt and herbs, some salted butter ( real one, from a dairy farmer ).

Camilla tea or mint tea.

Fresh unsweetened yoghurt with self made forrest fruit jam and a bit of grain.

I'm a sucker for expensive ' real food' breakfasts and brunches.

It's a luxury...

Are you following a meal guide or anything online Alex?  I appreciate it's in conjunction with working out.  Sounds nice and varied.

Not really following a meal guide, the general idea is to make myself eat at least ~180g of protein every day, a good balance of carbs and fat as well, and 3000kcals, so I'll eat whatever it takes to make that. I try to stay away from sugar as much as possible though, empty calories! 

It's such a chore tbh, working out is fun but eating correctly feels like a second job a lot of the time.

Without wanting to sound too cultish or like I'm trying to sell stuff, I have replaced my breakfast and lunch with Huel, mainly as I was eating badly due to not having time.

Feel much better, and have also managed to loose weight while eating fairly normally. In m case, I'm using it to loose weight, but you can use it if you want to gain weight.

Archived