What does everyone eat for breakfast? Looking for some inspiration.

hitmanNo2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He eats his mum's vagina for breakfast?

Is his mummy yummy, at least?

You can have my mom, shes old, but your mom wasnt complaining last night, and your sister said shes never came so many times and finally your girlfriend..she has a tongue of gold! Licked my sack like no one else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have my mom, shes old, but your mom wasnt complaining last night, and your sister said shes never came so many times and finally your girlfriend..she has a tongue of gold! Licked my sack like no one else!

My mum's dead, my sister is 14 and my girlfriend was just telling me an odd story about an American man on the street spray painting a Labrador's tongue gold whilst smearing peanut butter on his testicles.

You know, I have seen that stuff around and it does seem intriguing.  Not pleasant, but definitely intriguing. 

Could you do a mini review?

Sure!

Not too much to say, and the discussion forum is very good.

I started replacing breakfast and lunch with a 100g Huel serving in Mid January, mainly because I don't eat particularly well at work. This is a combination of time pressures and getting bored with various packed lunch options. I also do travel quite a bit with work, so end up eating where ever I can (usually motorway services etc) 

I wanted to do it to loose weight, so are doing this by reducing my overall calorie intake, as each 100g serving is around 500 cal (depending on what you mix into it), which means that I can have an evening meal of around a 1000 calories. At the moment, I have lost around half a stone over 6 weeks, but as the last few weeks have included quite a lot of eating out, I gained half a pound this week.

Taste wise, I have only tried the standard vanilla (they do an unsweetened/ unflavored) and Christmas Pudding versions, and both are a generic sweet base to add your own flavors to. The initial taste is very much of artificial sweetener, which I didn't find too bad, but it much better with either the chocolate "flavor system"  or chocolate and coffee powder in. I have also been using chai latte powder and although this adds extra calories, it gives a very thick texture which is good for lunch.

Prep wise, it definitely benefits from a blender, and I bought a small bottle blender, which makes the prep very easy. I make up my breakfast and lunch the night before, to give it time to cool in the fridge. This takes me around 15 minutes, including washing the bottles from the day. Leaving everything overnight does give a smoother texture, but its more like a thin porridge than a "milkshake" texture (my wife was on Light Life for 2 months, and its nothing like the slim fast type shakes she had). Its very filling, and apart from having a small snack around 16:00, I've not been hungry while on it. 

Although I wanted to start on it to loose weight, I have found not spending £10 a day on food has also been a major benefit, and have had a lot more energy than I had previously. I have also been enjoying "normal" food a lot more when I do eat, and find that tastes seem a lot more "vivid" thought this has reduced as I have been on it for longer.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Lee

Thanks for the info.  I'm tempted to give it a go.  I'm often out and about and don't really have time for lunch too so it would be quite handy.   Plus it's an easy way to get nutrients.  Vegetables do nothing for me.

Thanks for the info.  I'm tempted to give it a go.  I'm often out and about and don't really have time for lunch too so it would be quite handy.   Plus it's an easy way to get nutrients.  Vegetables do nothing for me.

Drop me a PM if you want, as I have a referral code that will get you £5 off....

(Honestly not the point of the original post!!)

Ha ha, yea its probably the full English but it's the full Irish over here, for some strange reason. The real Irish breakfast is a pint or two of Guinness. Forgot about the hash browns. Speaking of hash, the Dutch breakfast is also really good, fresh crusty bread with cold meats and cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I live in Spain I've started eating tostada con aceite, which is either a panini type bun, or some other crusty white bread sliced and toasted (duh) under a grill, then you spread olive oil on top, after that you can add some chopped tin tomatoes, cured ham, avocado, etc. I tend tend to have sliced avocado with either cured ham or anchovies (not to everyone's taste and you need decent quality ones). It's reasonably quick to prepair, and just the right level of filling without being too heavy, plus it's tasty. I find cereal with milk makes me feel a bit sick and sleepy, and I generally get hungry again quite quickly, cooked breakfasts are great at the weekend but just too time consuming to make in the week, plus, you know, having them all the time makes you die young.

Archived