Universal Pistol Rail Mount Review / Airsoft / Airguns / RS Firearms

Universal Pistol Rail Mount for airsoft pistols, airguns and real steel firearms. Awesome pistol accessory rail mount.

Hello everyone, this is a review on a bargain universal rail mount for pistols, in this video i talk about the price and quality of the rail and show you how easy it is to fit on a pistol, i also show you the rail on a firing pistol and just talk about the rail and my opinion on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaPv8NgD5o

It's an easy and inexpensive way to mount a Red Dot Sight or Scope on most handguns with a tactical rail on the frame.

Happy Shooting All..

ATB, Marc..

Nice review, man. As a fun fact, I had one of those in a skorpion AEP and fitted perfectly flush over the receiver. It had some problems, like opening the window to reach the hop was impossible and the stock became impossible to be fully folded, but if the gun was run as a pistol with the stock removed and the hop up dialed before installing it, it actually worked really well