VFC STANAG GBB magazine

CaptCalvin

This question is regarding these brand new VFC STANAG gas magazines I just got as opposed to the HK416 style ones that they package with every one of their AR style GBBs, HK or not. There is a giant flat head screw right under the gas route bucking right in front of the output valve unit. What's the purpose of this screw? My intuition is kinda telling me it's some sort of output regulation but it's fastened really tight and I'm not comfortable with undoing it at this point. Can anyone confirm?

Oh wow whew!!! Thanks. Knowing my propensity to take apart everything I get my hands on first thing who knows how long it'd take for me to learn the hard way LOL. Also while we're on the topic have you had any negative experiences with these magazines? Not sure how I feel about the spine-seal design. The HK style that I had for almost 2 years now have been relatively hassle-free but I just don't like the way they look on my USGI style build.

Archived