KJW new not a *beep*-seventeen GBB pistol?

Katotaka

picture/link to a new(?) pistol floating around local forums/FB groups

http://www.kjworks.com.tw/productdetail.php?id=92

given that KJ just released a *beep*-seventeen model a while ago, I believe it's reasonable to release a version with different "skin" to hopefully get into the US

I'm digging that grip, looks comfy, slightly straightened back strap, front strap sans finger grooves, triggerguard undercut, also, longer beavertail (would love it higher like a timberwolf, BTW) , love them, potential modding/stippling material <3 <3 <3

oh, the back end reminds me of P320, just saying

I'll buy it. Like the look and I've always had good luck with KJW's. Will be interesting to see how much G17 stuff will fit in it and on it for customizing purposes.

Your right about the Timberwolf. I have a couple I've been working on (pretty much all you can get here due to "you know who's" antics) and the latest versions are top notch. If they really want to make some money, they will come out with a G19 sized version.

Agreed, also see a bit of the new CZ P10C (grip) in there as well. Magazine base plate looks Glock like so perhaps that'll be good news for those with Marui G17s as KJW tend to be mostly compatible with Marui guns.

Not too keen on the slide cuts, a bit too 'Costa' for my liking but will probably still buy.

Number 47

No trades..No bucks to worry about paying to the real steel manufacturer and no potential lawsuits.

The more I look at the picture, the more I can see all sorts of customizing that can be done and it looks more "TM G compatible" all the time.

This will go over well in the USA as most "G models" (other than the Timberwolf) are nearly impossible to buy.

This and the new APS pistol are good news. 

The new ..cough..cough..Cybergun FNS 9 will be out soon (not sure I like how the magazines are held in on that one though. Looks too easy to damage and wear out).

• 3 weeks later...

I now own 3 x KJ Glock green gas mags and 3 x KJ Glock CO2 mags, they are my favourite Glocks mags so far of all the ones I've tried due to their complete compatibility across platforms, especially the CO2. Below is my experience, strictly concerning Glocks with steel slides (Your mileage may vary for your models):

The model I own/owned are as follows, all full steel: WE x RA-Tech G17, KJ x Guarder G23, TM x Guarder G34, Stark Arms "premium version" full steel G17. 

Capture.jpg

KJ CO2 mags not only works on all the steel builds, it also has very minimal base (same as green gas), unlike other brand such as APS which I have yet to try. WE for instance, while being very minimal, barely cycles on my KJ and TM Guarder steel builds, it does however cycle the Stark Arms gun with good recoil, but bizarrely only at 130 fps. The KJ green gas magazines also works the best for all models, the crazy thing is that it works far better on Stark Arms steel guns than Stark Arms green gas magazine... TM mag goes into a Stark Arms gun, but the mag catch does not fully engage and falls off easily. 

Hope this helps for anyone who's thinking about which steel Glock to go for. 

Airsoft Taiwan has a short preview video of it. As suspected, the KP13 is essentially a Glock 17 that has been made more ergonomic. Internals, mags are the same although they say Marui parts won't fit. This seems odd as most KJW guns in the past have been essentially clones (allbeit good ones) and I see no logic in them not making their Glock 17 the same as Marui's.

KJW are one of my favourite makers as they at least try to do something different now and again.

Here's hoping for a P7M13!

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/ast-kj-works-kp-13-first-sneak-peek

Archived