ARES M110 nozzle info

stryker20000

Looking for help in figuring out what nozzle will work work with this rifle.  I picked it up as a boneyard style rifle (has a wire that is shorter than the other but everything else appears to be brand new) and I am having compression issues with the nozzle.  I dont know if it is stock or not but it seems like its a V2 nozzle.  It does not seem to sit all of the way into the bucking like it should so I am hoping to replace it with one that gives me a good seal as I am loosing around 20-30 FPS with both a Systema M130 and m140 spring.  I was thinking that maybe a V3 nozzle would work.  If I am correct, its been awhile since I looked at a V3, it is slightly longer than a V2?

I also am trying to figure this out and I am thinking its maybe the built in mosfet.  I noticed that when the anti reversal latch is not holding the bevel gear back and the whole system is in rest the nozzle sits forward all of the way.  When I fire it on semi, no matter how many times, the nozzle is pulled back too much by the sector gear.  Does any one know if it is the mosfet or some other problem?  Maybe I am not setting the sector gear in its correct rest position for the system to pick up the magnet correctly? 

Thanks for any help that any one can aid as I still cannot find any current information, just the old information that has the hop unit attached to the gearbox. 

Archived