Planned Purchases for 2017

super64

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not entirely planned but I just ordered a new handguard for my Scorpion Evo. Have been looking for one without the original slope at the front for quite a while.

Have you found one that actually fits the AEG?  I've asked a few people and RS ones don't fit (which makes sense given the way the muzzle device holds it on with the ASG), but I've never seen any other other airsoft companies making them.

It's a 3D printed one made for the AEG. While not the best option I have a 3D printed handguard for one of my AKs and it's alright. Here's a picture of the 9 inch version. I have ordered the standart length one but the longer one is starting to grow on me.fdc1792cfbe8ef72016a18572b6b0f11.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It's a 3D printed one made for the AEG. While not the best option I have a 3D printed handguard for one of my AKs and it's alright. Here's a picture of the 9 inch version. I have ordered the standart length one but the longer one is starting to grow on me.

Ah cool, I'd seen some 3D printed versions of the longer M-LOK forend that's coming on the carbine version, wondered if someone was maybe doing a proper moulded option or something metal.  Shame there isn't the parts support for the airsoft version that the real gun has, yours looks good though.

These are no longer planned :D 

I dumped the SRS sight from the cart because it was 70 USD :o 

I'll get it some other time.

ACE-BL-VP9-BK.jpg
ACE-BL-VP9-BK
Ace1 arrms SIL-type Aluminum Tactical Outer Barrel for Umarex VP9 GBB Series - Black (14mm + )
RWA-TG-AGA.jpg
RWA-TG-AGA
RWA Agency Arms Trigger for Tokyo Marui GK Airsoft GBB series
ACM-SIGHT-RMR.jpg
ACM-SIGHT-RMR
ACM RMR style side control Sensor Red Reflex Sight
ACM-RD-MRO.jpg
ACM-RD-MRO
ACM MRO Style Red Dot Sight - Black
ACM-FL-XC1-BK.jpg
ACM-FL-XC1-BK
ACM Xtra Cav One Rail FlashLight - Black

Reaching 36 years with mine next month. Gave me 3 good boys, loves to cook, sense of humor, smart, works really hard at her job and the list could go on and on. While she is a "clothes horse", she puts up with my airsoft and model making hobbies. Best investment I ever made. I'm a big fan of the institution,

• 2 weeks later...

Got a nice package from BoomArms today :D

RMR red-dot sigth.

MRO red-dot sight.

XC1 flashlight.

RWA Agency trigger.

Ace 1 Arms VP9 SilencerCo threaded outer barrel.

Real nice cases for the MRO and XC1 too :)

I3nLSRT.jpg

Got a nice package from BoomArms today :D

RMR red-dot sigth.

MRO red-dot sight.

XC1 flashlight.

RWA Agency trigger.

Ace 1 Arms VP9 SilencerCo threaded outer barrel.

Real nice cases for the MRO and XC1 too :)

If you ever need ACM kill flashes for that RMR and MRO, let me know, have spares.

Big fan of the CZ P09. Have the same as yours, the all black and the all polymer in tan (was never able to find the all polymer in black). Would like a brushed stainless looking slide. I think it would look nice on the black frame.

I also went big on the PPQ with 2 all black and 2 blue frame/black slide versions. Wish there was more after market for them.

Still trying to get into the Hk. Almost there..maybe. Really liking the grey!

Didnt help that NonEx got me hooked on the G19/23 Guarder builds. Finished 2 and waiting for some slides to become available for the final one. Was worth every penny though (lol).

Thinking about a 1911A1 build too. And its only May!

Gotta go, wife just walked in. Remember, whats said in ArniesAirsoft, stays in ArniesAirsoft! 

Archived