Fiting problems

fantus

Plastic or metal receiver?

What make/model of rail?

What outer barrel are you using?

Presume you are using the barrel nut that comes with the rail.

Presume the barrel nut stops screwing on the threading on the front of the receiver at the point shown, leading to gap between rail and receiver.

Anything else we should know?

Hmmmmmm...... Pin hole at rear end of rail, I would guess it is from Madbull, or a clone of one.

Then ~90% of chance the barrel nut would be a very tight spec metric thread sized for TM compatible AEGs.

That makes "G&G" is referring to the AEG, question is what model?

G&G makes tons of AR-ish AEGs, IIRC some are not in 100% Marui-compatible spec, that might be the problem here.

It would help a lot if OP can take off everything on the front part and take photos of them.

Hi to all, sorry for the late answer.

It is GG full metal raider L , I use the nut that come with the rail- yes. The rail is 12,5" NOVESKE clone. The main problem is that the nut tread is short with or without the barrel , never reach the end of the receiver,the thread of the nut goig very easy without any problems. On the picture it is screwed 'till it end. I sand little the receiver and win 2,3mm but it's not enough. Probably I need just another barrel nut but don't know what kind and from where.

http://www.guay2.com/web/drawings/15/TR15_Raider-L_explode.pdf

The upper in the diagram looks "normal" to me, at least the threaded part is not excessively long, that means the problematic part could be the barrel nut from the rail.

This sounds right.

Where did you get the Noveske rail clone?  Is it ACM (no-name China-made)?

Archived