Classic Army M4 sling swivel compatibility

Isamu

Hello,

With the new Classic Army premium M4s using a threaded stock tube, i'm not really sure which sling swivels are compatible with the gun, a regular GBBR swivel will suffice? or I will need to mod it?

This is the gun, to be precise

https://gunfire.pl/product-pol-1152213542-Replika-karabinka-CA101M-wersja-US-Titanium-Grey.html

Thanks for the help! =)

• 2 weeks later...

If the buffer tube screws in like a real one, and they're using the same spec as far as the diameter of the tube as most airsoft companies always have, then GBBr and RS sling plates should fit on.  Whether you might need to do a little bit of dremeling here or there will come down to the 'tolerances' that airsoft brands work to (or don't, as the case usually is).

Also most sling plates for the back of AR lowers will have some sort of stubby spigot on their rear face that interfaces with a hole in the lower directly below the threaded hole for the buffer tube.  I'd probably buy the gun first, take it apart, see what you're dealing with in that area then buy your sling plate.

Archived