TM SCAR-L Bits

TheFull9

So I was *fruitcage* about sticking normal AEG mags in my TM SCAR (which obviously you should not do) and I've snapped off a bit of the bolt stop mechanism (I'm assuming), pretty certain it's the piece that interacts with the tab on the magazines that only lifts once the mag is empty.

Now if I can get a replacement for said part, does it sit inside the gearbox or just below outside it?  If it's the latter I'll do the job myself, but if it's the former and the GB contains the spring pressure I'll be paying someone else to do it, I don't need that hassle in my life.

F-S don't have it, can't find it at any airsoft retailer, done a fair bit of trawling any no other mentions anywhere.  Just a case of jumping through the hoops to get one from TM if E6 can't source it (but they're pretty good at this stuff).  It's a tiny, super complex, fiddly part that's clearly been cast and would be a nightmare to machine so I'm not even going to try and get one custom made.

Archived