TM Trademarks Question

RWJP

From Just Pistols

On the right hand side of the frame, top of grip, are the words "MADE IN AUSTRIA", "GLOCK. INC.. SMYRNA. GA.". According to various people, the Taiwan version of this Glock will have "Made in Taiwan" underneath the "MADE IN AUSTRIA" plate, but apparently some people with Japan versions of the KSC G17, have had "Made in Taiwan" appear in the same place. On the right grip, near the base, there is a US Patent number, which I will not replicate here.

We are talking a long, long, long time ago..Way before they changed their gas system. I also had the G18c and a select fire G26. None of them were anywhere near as good as what can find now.

Build one like NonEx did. He inspired me to give it a go and I'm on my 3rd. Have to admit that its pretty self satisfying (lets be adults-I know where this could go-lol) when you get it done.

Certainly came out nice. You got me started on this and I'm working on a 3rd now. Too much fun.

Trying to figure how to get a G17 slide groupt to work on a G19 frame. Sort of a G34 Junior. Have to figure out how to add material to bottom front of slide so it covers over the G17 recoil spring and guide rod.

• 6 months later...

Look for information on Stark Arms/Storm Airsoft/VFC Glocks. The Umarex/Elite Force Glocks are pretty much the same ones as those.

In short, unless something drastic has happened, they look pretty good, shoot OK, durability so-so. Lack of aftermarket compatible parts.

Here's an overview I did of my Project RS Case unboxing but has some shots of the actual pistol as well.

http://youtu.be/vOlK2wISTC8

And here's a video on the steel slided one: 

Archived