Do RS grips fit KWA TT33 ?

k.a

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a single KWA/KSC is drop in for any real part. Its a japan thing

Japan thang  ain't a good thang, shame as found some on ebay dirt cheap and really wanted to swap to RS but won't bother now, but thanks nevertheless guys, much appreciated.

Not a single KWA/KSC is drop in for any real part. Its a japan thing

I have installed RS slide stop guiderod barrelbushing and grips with only very minor modifications most were drop in fit.

I have tried to install a cutdown version of the spring but it is so powerful so it won't feed the 2nd round might just need a little bit more cutting.

The real problem I had was with the RS trigger. Wanted a fixed trigger without the wobble. It works but goes into full auto. With RS spring and steel slide it is a violent and fun experience. ... but just wrong

Tried to file down the rear so it won't fibble with the disconnector but haven't managed to make it work yet.

I have also removed the bluing from the ratech steel barrel so it would look more like the rs.

5f3db001bd55470c376e17bc8159bc3a.jpg

Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal, the only thing that stopped me from buying RA Tech slide is I thought it won't work, kicking myself now for not buying it when E Hobby had them heavily discounted, can't find the old wooden grips neither, they are the ones I wanted to start with but no luck   :   ( .

Just remembered there were some cycling issues with the rs slide release so I glued the old one which for no apparent reason is made in several parts?

Here in old stock 1968 stamped ministry of interior holster allegedly belonged to former kgb officer

8fc9f594299d710128404082f19f283a.jpg

The hardest part was making the lower look like old worn blued steel but I think I came pretty close

54cbd75b716d7c05f2c5a761f2f43b80.jpg

Here in an elaborate Vietnam bring back setup for my south state Texas sheriffs deputy rig.

4ff12a44dd16444a2a645aec5f878443.jpg

Closeup of AS and RS grips

Personally I found the AS grips so well done so saw no reason to get the same except perhaps the odd red ones.

991c11c19cad51e9a62c043fa57db69e.jpg

Just remembered there were some cycling issues with the rs slide release so I glued the old one which for no apparent reason is made in several parts?

Here in old stock 1968 stamped ministry of interior holster allegedly belonged to former kgb officer

The hardest part was making the lower look like old worn blued steel but I think I came pretty close

Here in an elaborate Vietnam bring back setup for my south state Texas sheriffs deputy rig.

Closeup of AS and RS grips

Personally I found the AS grips so well done so saw no reason to get the same except perhaps the odd red ones

Thanks for the pic's, truly inspirational stuff, frame looks awesome, loving how the finish is worn on controls, I tried weathering my gun with Magic sponge but it didn't take a lot off, will try sandpaper, Ra tech slide and wood grips have gone straight to the top of my buy list.

Archived