China MOE AK Handguard

renegadecow

I think the price is a bit steep for what it is, probably due to the fact of them being the first to offer the handguard. I will wait for a price reduction, but if the pistol grip and stock follow a similar price pattern, buying the gun from taiwangun might end up being cheaper

That's with flat rate shipping included though.

Certainly, but even being that the case, that kind of package shouldn't be more expensive than 12$ or 14$ to ship.

Hope it will be more affordable when it comes to europe or they will force me to buy the whole AK as boneyard donor ^_^U

• 2 weeks later...

What he said ^^^

I would add, send them an email before buying anything, they work pretty much like Ebairsoft, they take your money and if the item is out of stock they will wait until they get it back to send it, even if it takes them a month. Start a dispute or ask them what's the problem with the shipping and they will promptly refund you

Good prices, terrible stock management

I think the price is a bit steep for what it is, probably due to the fact of them being the first to offer the handguard. I will wait for a price reduction, but if the pistol grip and stock follow a similar price pattern, buying the gun from taiwangun might end up being cheaper

Basically this what I've actually done !

$28 delivered http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=9406

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I've used AsiaAirsoft for a lot of orders lately, like 5 in the last 3 months and I am super happy with them. Their prices with flat rate international shipping are great and I've never had an issue with an order. Also pretty quick delivery for being non express, like 8-14 days.

Bought my APS CAM870 SAI shotgun from them for $520 USD with shipping where as other shops wanted $550 USD + anywhere from $80-$150 USD shipping :o 

• 1 month later...

A report on the general quality of those CM77s would be nice. I'm thinking of chopping one down :P

Quick run down , first of it's an absolute beast of a gun and It's one very heavy AK ! But luckily I'm bit of a lump my self so no biggy for me , but I think players of a smaller stature may find it a bit too heavy for them .

Build quality is exceptional , feels rock solid and bombproof, no noticeable wobbles or creeks any were that I've noticed.

I bought the fixed stock model and used Taiwanguns free downgrade service as it was listed as doing 410fps on .2's the one there selling is there own 'custom' model put together for them by Cyma , a lot of the internals have been up-graded to there own spec .

Rate of fire was bumping out 18rps and as the day of its first use progress it was reaching out further and further and it was equally accurate, I'd even go as far as to say it's approaching the range and accuracy of my TM EBB's and that's saying something!

The knock off furniture is VERY solid and having only ever owned one set of real Magpul furniture I was impressed with the quality of it . So all I can say is I'm VERY impressed with it and as I only paid £164.99 delivered I like it a lot !

Looks like EBAir dropped their price considerably. Now $22 shipped and there's a tan option. Taiwangun has Zhukov stocks, both folding and fixed but imagine my surprise in finding out they're based in Poland. Why not call the shop Polandgun?!? And they beat any asian shop in stocking them too.

Archived