WTS Dan Wesson 715 + extras

Hello gents, I have for sale a 715 here, shiny gray model (low power)

Has some wear, but still in good working condition with minimal scratches from holster wear.

Includes 24 standard power shells and 3 win gun jet loaders.

Looking for $60 + shipping

Selling only because the Volante BBU impressed me enough not to want to let the G17 go and I'd like some extra money.

Will post pics soon or on request.

i have pics

IMG_20170521_005733_zpsuynjh1ea.jpg

IMG_20170521_005755_zps8oze5biv.jpg

IMG_20170521_005811_zps7pivcobk.jpg

the 2nd pic shows the slight deformation of the forcing cone. I've heard it shouldn't get worse and can be filed down slightly if it ever interferes with BB trajectory.

the 3rd pic shows the slight mushrooming to the cylinder timing notches. Im also told this shouldn't get worse enough to affect timing.

I never shot this gun outdoors and don't know how effective the hop up is. I also don't even know if it the hop up shoots straight. but i have taken it apart a few times and would be fairly easy to fix any problem like that.

Last i chronoed it at a cold indoor field in a blizzard, it shot .25s at around 250FPS. I only shot people within 20 meters and it was accurate, so i figure it's ok.

BTW, about the finish. It looks blotched and dirty in the pics, but it just needs to be polished up a bit. I really wish they offered this in matte options. It really is one of the most scrimmagable shell loaded revolvers.

• 3 weeks later...

Now includes left handed holster and a jet loader pouch

The holster is nylon with a plastic insert

Fits most moderately sized pistols and revolvers

Retention is a loose strap of nylon with a button snap

Made by one of our own, Brigg

I asked him to make it left handed so I could Togusa carry.

It's black and attaches to belts and molle via included alice clips.

Jet loader pouch is ranger green and nylon as well

Brigg sent me one with the holster cause he made a few for himself

Has a simple belt loop

Is a simple flap pouch that has a couple plastic inserts to help hold it's shape

The flap is held closed with a snap surrounded in velcro

• 4 months later...

Archived