WTS G&G MP5A4 with AR stock adapter + raptor

Horsem4n

I have here a G&G full metal MP5A4 that had an ICS AR stock adapter modified to fit. The gun has seen some use, but still works ok and is mostly stock outside of a rear connector and fuse elimination and a deans conversion.

I installed a madbull PWS buffer tube which is solid, but adds rearward torque to the gearbox making the selector switch a little tight. I imagine this may have affected nozzle alignment negatively as well, some adjustments to the torque of the buffer tube screw may fix this.

Includes some various mp5 mags I have (I think 2 high caps and 2 mid caps) and a madbull raptor QD mock suppressor.

The raptor does wobble a bit, but sits straight under it's own spring pressure. I have defeated the epoxy in the threads of the end caps with denatured alcohol, so the end caps can unscrew.

The PWS buffer tube has a large internal volume for lipos and has an end cap.

Does not include an adjustable stock.

Includes a basic rail mount, but it doesn't really sit right on the receiver.

Looking for $100 + shipping

Pics up soon.

I have pics

IMG_20170521_004618_zpshjw7ca3g.jpg

IMG_20170521_004645_zps1fpv7nxa.jpg

IMG_20170521_004717_zpsoxzrmngt.jpg

IMG_20170521_004733_zpsq9hiuxto.jpg

IMG_20170521_004803_zpstqsd9qnc.jpg

If you are adept, you will notice that it doesn't have a front sling mount or charging handle. I will be putting these things back in before shipping, i was just too lazy to put them back in before snapping the pics.

The charging handle got in the way of installing a small rail and flashlight on the left side of the grip (the reason for those 2 holes in the grip)

and the barrel assembly is prone to a little wobble when the barrel loostends. to prevent this and make it easy to torque down the barrel, i removed the front sight sing mount, which allows you to tighten down the tri lug adapter all the way onto the barrel (the tri lug being keyed into the sling mount prevents this). so torquing down the tri lug muzzle also torques down the outer barrel. 

to clarify the suppressor wobble: the suppressor doesn't wobble in normal use. if you reach up and move it around, you can feel wobble, but it returns to true under its own spring pressure. I also had to do a little file work on the tri lug so the raptor sits true.

forgot to picture the extra mags and scope mount, but i consider them as freebee throw-in's anyway. 

and i forgot my rules:

Trades considered

PayPal only

No PO Boxes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived