WTS VFC SCARL

Horsem4n

I have a VFC SCARL here. It was kind of a "i just want to get rid of this" sale from a friend, so it's really not my style as there are a lot of non aesthetic accessories included and the upper and other parts were painted black (it is a nicely done paint job though) to give it a 2 tone look.

Paypal only,

no PO boxes,

Trades considered

Includes:

UTG red dot scope (one of the lense covers has a broken hinge)

scope protector

UTG basic bipod

some angular cut vertical grip (this is actually pretty nice)

small, non foamed, mock suppressor

hand full of mags

a 9.6v nunchuck

the gun bag pictured

I usually consider accessories as freebee throw-in's, so they won't be reflected in the price. so you're getting them whether you want them or not.

other important things to note:

-the black paint used is durable, but I'm not into 2 tone rifles anymore. it has a more aggressive texture to it, so it may be some kind of high temp paint. doesn't seem to be prone to marks or scratches.

-Previous owner eliminated the fuse in a kida ugly way, but i did make sure the gun worked.

-only work i'm aware of is that i replaced his selector plate for him a few moons ago. We also disabled the right side selector (i believe the linking gears were not installed) and glued it in place to the body. 

-The lower receiver is cracked around the trigger guard (pic below) allowing the trigger guard to flex a bit when pushed. I am including a brand new from taiwan lower that i bought for it that you can swap out. Even though Jess appears to have left KIC, their customer service is still on point. 

-Still has mini tamiya connector

Looking for $200 + shipping negotiable

I don't really want to get rid of it, but i don't need it and i shouldn't be collecting or spending money upgrading guns right now.

PICS! (in the first post of one of my sales threads? who'd'a thunk it?)

IMG_20170521_005035_zpszzage9qa.jpg

IMG_20170521_004959_zpsawpcmkiy.jpg

IMG_20170521_005155_zpswyi8kzi3.jpg

IMG_20170521_005316_zpsdaucliec.jpg

IMG_20170521_005400_zpsxpgbjkut.jpg

that's about it, PM me if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived