MarsdenH

Gun Haven No. 3 Schofield

Not specifically something I'm after but I can't help but approve, it's a really nice gun to have an airsoft/air pistol/ collectors version of.

I just wish there would be green gas versions. :s

At least they made the safety less obtrusive this time unlike on their abomination of an SAA. Speaking of which, can anyone attest to the accuracy of grip size on this one?

My thoughts exactly. Also trying to get a better look at the grips.

Same - wanted one that looked like it had spent some time on the frontier. Just cleared Customs and booked for a delivery on Friday  :D

Did you get yours yet? The description says it has a fixed hop-up but a post on Reddit said it doesn't, I was hoping someone here who has bought one could answer definitively.

Theres probably no hopup. None of the other Wingun/Gun Heaven revolvers have had one. Would be surprised to see the same for this.

That being said, Ill probably make a custom hopup for mine once I get one, like i did for the webley.

It is being examined since 2 weeks back by customs. Are they playing and plinking with it in their office perhaps?

I don't think it has a hopup and I will remove the little obnoxious safety

It is being examined since 2 weeks back by customs. Are they playing and plinking with it in their office perhaps?

I don't think it has a hopup and I will remove the little obnoxious safety

It's a fixed hop and you can barely see the safety. FPS is <350 and range is good for a pistol - works best with .25 or .30.

Also looks fantastic... 

Thanks Harborne, I've got the black version on its way from Tiger111HK. The WELL Webley's hop-up works great with multi-BB shells loaded with 4x 0.25s, so I'm interested to see if this performs similarly.

According to the pic on the box and what it looks like it is a fixed hop

33a730fe21ddbc0867be7382fce93047.jpg

Nice box but no extras or brochures?

1847afbcd55aef17ddae79bca9271cca.jpg

The gun

be96c97cc917e25a33566e534b787c1b.jpg

Muzzleview

3a5c686a1ad517443aebd4e2f24c86d2.jpg

Giddyup

a246dc26948f6e597cc2b9ac4af0f46d.jpg

Cocked

824f491e8165fef79030e854fac4bcdd.jpg

From the diagram it looks like the same setup as the Webley which has no hopup. I guess the only way to tell would be to look down the barrel and see if there's a nub.

On the Webley, nagant and other Wingun revolvers, that part is the cylinder plunger that fits into a recess in the cylinder. It also stabilizes the breach of the inner barrel. But they don't tend to contain hopups in them.