cybergun/VFC FNX 45 upgrade suggestions

dominique.g

Hey guys, 

i have just gotten back into airsoft after taking a 3 year break.

i currently use a cybergun FNX 45 as my side arm and i was wondering what upgrades would increase its performance, i

Here is what is was thinking:

-nine ball hop up rubber

-nine ball high flow valve (does it use the same valve as a high capa?)

-pdi 6,01 barrel (would there be an advantage in running a much longer barrel inside a fake suppressor, or is there very little to gain in doing that?)   

what do you guys think? 

Don't bother with 9ball parts unless you absolutely have no other choice. Extremely overpriced for what you get. Go with the AMG valve for the FNX/FNS. Their rubbers are ok tho (I know, phrasing). It uses tm spec hopup bucking so literally tons of choices.

I've been happy with PDI and guarder inner barrels.

Get the 150% recoil spring from azimuth.

And that's about that for this gun. Not much out there. We have the azimuth blowback housing at 17g vs 43? for the stock cast one, but since the gun can drive steel slide stock, its hardly a part you need, even if you RMR it.

Our resident Swedish OCD person (non existent) destroyed his by using the decocker way too many times, so don't touch that. Mine has been ok  but I keep my finger away from the safety lever in general.

Archived