WELL CO2 M11, VZ61

renegadecow

Well they do look like *suitcase*, lets be honest :P

No "GIM" (not even "BBs in mag"...) and NBB but yeah, I guess you can whip up some crazy custom builds based on scraps from these for 36 USD :D @RC

The VZ61 looks like just a straight one piece two-halved mold :P

Shooting mode: semi-auto, full-auto

also

safety: safe and full auto only

included 11 round magazine

also

magazine capacity 13 rounds.

Either way, I want one... if they do shoot semi auto, I want 3 and one will become a nerf gun :3

They look like there run the same system as a crossman C11

The trigger pushes the barrel forward. On the break, the barrel slams back over a BB and against the valve.

They could run the slightly more complicated kjw mk1 system that pulls the barrel back with the trigger and the gas is hammer fired, but based on price, I think it's the former.

They look like there run the same system as a crossman C11

The trigger pushes the barrel forward. On the break, the barrel slams back over a BB and against the valve.

They could run the slightly more complicated kjw mk1 system that pulls the barrel back with the trigger and the gas is hammer fired, but based on price, I think it's the former.

Well that ruins any plans I had... that sounds like a terrible system to mod...

On the contrary, for me it allows for a lot of things to stuff in where space is a concern. Less parts and no hammer mechanism to worry about.

I can see your brains working and just wait for the new things to come, form space marine lasers to all kind of long rifle outcast hiding this simple mechanism.

Even the "overpower" can be easily fixed with soles or spacers in the barrels out of the public eye, I have always think that downing the power was easier than upgrading the gas guns.

Just can encourage you to start surprising us.

Archived