ACM/PTS MAGPUL items source?

NonEx

Trying to find MAGPUL furniture for my APS CAM870 build that I have in mind and can't really justifying buying the real thing even though I love MAGPUL and their products. I have their real stuff on my WE M4 but it's a lot of moneyz.

Basically looking for FDE MOE M4 pistol grip, FDE MOE/CTR stock and possibly a MOE forend.

I guess primarily looking for a MAGPUL M4 style stock in FDE since the other parts are not that much money so I could live with buying the real thing for those.

I've tried searching and looking through my usual shops but not finding much out there.

I know of course MAGPUL pulled the plug on the PTS partnership and products but thought there would still be something out there.

halp :o

I had a bit of a issue with ACM magpul furniture in FDE a while ago when the copies was in stock everywhere.

The issue was the difference in color between the copies and the RS. I remember buying 3 CTR clones from different shops and all 3 had a slightly different color tone and no one matched the RS grip that I had. The difference was pretty small but knowing about your OCD you should have that in mind ;)

IIRC, Taiwangun and/or Gunfire stock those. Luckily for you, you're not looking for a PRS stock, as those would only show up on AliExpress from time to time, under some weird-*albatross* name that you could find only by accident.

Yeah, brownells.se . 

This would be your equivalent source https://www.brownells.co.uk/ .

I used to buy from brownells.com but since they started brownells.se I can't order from .com anymore.

Actually really happy with Brownells Sweden so not a big loss and I can order stuff worth more than $100 USD at a time as opposed to from .com :P

Pricing comparison MAGPUL CTR stock FDE mil-spec: 

MAGPUL.com: $59.95 USD

brownells.com: $56.95 USD

brownells.se: $87.50 USD

brownells.co.uk: $99 USD

As for the SE pricing you have to remember that if I bought it from MAGPUL.com for $59.95 I have to pay 3% customs fee and 25% tax and some additional handling fees on top of the product price and shipping. So let's say $59.95 + $15 USD shpping to Sweden X 1.3 (usually pretty close to reality) gets me a final price of around $97 USD for a CTR stock from Brownells.com to me in a worst case scenario cost wise. So that makes the SE price look pretty good actually :D 

Archived