Do AEG M4 grips fit a WE Scar L GBBR

Marc.RG1

They will take GBB or real ones only. It's possible to stick an AEG spec one on but will require a lot of epoxy or body filler. What type are you looking at anyway? Chances are it's copying a real product in which case you can just get the real product.

Hello..

I'm really liking this style of grip to be honest..

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-grips-and-stocks/big-dragon-g27-style-m4-15-16-aeg-pistol-grip-black.htm#.WUoWIL0o_qA

I have seen a guy on YouTube that has this or a very similar one on his gbbr scar..

But I'll keep looking at others as well, only got the scar yesterday. It needs some cosmetic work doing :)

Hi DJ Komodo,

no i have not ordered a set yet i dont get paid until the end of the month plus i want to have a good look around first make sure i dont see any others i like..

Thank you very much for the kind offer of sending me your spare set of grips, thats very kind of you, i think shipping from sweden to me in the UK, would be quite expensive though,, but thanks again for the offer..

Im not 100% sure if i should go rubberized grips or just plastic one, rubber feels nice but i dont like the way dust and dirt sticks to it, haha so much for my 2nd hand scar l being a cheap gun, i can see myself doing a lot to it..

i am having a sort out today but tomorrow ill add a little video and some pictures of my scar, which i got from a fellow member on here.. :)

ATB, Marc..

• 1 month later...

Hi all, i just thought i would update this thread, i got a love grip sorted, i got a clone BCM gunfighter mod.0 grip and put it on my scar.. looks and feels awesome..

some nice before and after pictures for you.. :)

JPUdmVsl.jpg

HY5j3Zel.jpg

rTd4OP3l.jpg

gDrL7hfl.jpg

I did the full scar project on my youtube channel if you want to see the changes etc in more detail..

Happy shooting all.

ATB, Marc..

Archived