Who makes the most reliable TM G17 style magazine?

Wingman

Time to replace some TM G17 magazines and I'm wondering if the TM brand is still the way to go. I will be using Green Gas/Propane.

I've had good luck with the WE magazines for my Timberwolf but they are not a good match for my TM G17 (gas seal is different).

I've also upgraded my Timberwolf to the point where I think I'm good to go with C02. Any sugguestions for C02 magazines? I know that WE does have their own, but I'm not sure how dependable they are.

Thanks for your help.

I actually prefer using the flat seal even on curved nozzles - found it to work better.

The new KJ co2 mags work ok, better than we co2 for sure in terms of finish. Not sure of their gas ones, haven't tried them. but as you know, CO2 on the g17 platform is a waste anyway.

I do have 10 we gas mags and have had 0 problems with any of them.

I have 2 and they dont do well in TM G17 or KJW G23 pistols. They did ok in the Timberwolf though.

The problem I have with the TM mags is that their finish wears off so easily (with the exception of the brushed aluminium models). They are not cheap, yet even after a few uses, the wear starts to show.

Well I took "Got Wood's" advice and bought some new WE "lightweight G17 Magazines"..these all seem to perfectly in all my TM and Timberwolf pistols.

They do appear to be better made than those that I bought several years ago.

Loaded each of the 3 new mags up with gas and bb's 3 times and there were no leaks or malfunctions.

Thanks

Archived