My WE Scar L GBB Custom Rifle Project (part 1 video)

Marc.RG1

Hi All, I Want To Share My WE Custom Scar L GBBR Project With You. :)

In This Part 1 Video I Show Some Of The Work I Have Done And Talk About The Work I Plan On Doing, I Also Show You And Talk About Some Of The Parts I Have Coming And Will Be Getting.

On my custom scar l gbbr project I Will Also Be Changing Some Of The Internals, Definitely The Hop Up Rubber As The Standard WE One Does Not Seem Very Good In Performance,
Plus I Will Change And Few Other Bits, I Want To Get An Enhanced Loading Nozzle Spring And Maybe Other Bits Too, Not Sure Just Yet.

Some Of The Accessories I Will Be Getting Are, Tan Rubber Ladder Rail Covers, Black Rubber Handguard Rail Covers, I Have Also Seen Some Nice Scar, M4, AR-15 Style Pistol Grips Like, Magpul pistol Grips As Well As Element And BCM Gunfigter Mod0 Pistol Grips, So I Will Get A Few Different Types.

I Have Also Seen A Nice FMA Tactical #71L Style Polymer Flip-Up Front & Rear Back Up Sight Set, So I Might Get Those, And A New Suppressor And Flash Hider, lol we will see as i have a lot to choose from and a fair bit of work to do on the scar first anyway..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xM9pVbHnlI&feature=youtu.be

If You Have Any Suggestions Or Recommendations For Back Up Sights, Suppressors Or Flash Hiders Etc, Leave Me A Comment..

I Will Also Be Doing More Videos On This Rifle Including, Reviews On the Rifle And Accessories For It As Well As Tutorials And Shooting Videos. :)

Happy Shooting All.

ATB, Marc..

Archived