Best place to buy gas guns with trades not removed?

VLTORfan78

Hi everyone I'm curious to know where the best place to get gas guns with the trades still intact?

I was on EhobbyAsia.com the other day and I was gonna buy a TM gold match hi-capa but when I went to check out it said that the orange tip is permanently attached and the trades will be removed I decided not to buy it.  BTW I'm in the US in case ya'll were wondering.

I did end up buying a regular TM Hi-capa on Evike.com and had no problems.  Is there any other overseas place that sells gas guns to US customers with the trades?

Thanks

They all say that, they don't do anything.   Same with "for sale in asia only". They can however use that disclaimer to deny you refund if something does happen, as a non Asian customer..

way back when, before Umarex and elite force had hk license, I ordered a KSC USP from airsoft global. I had them send the slide and frame seperately, rendering them
?"parts" and not a "replica". They of course charged me for the additional shipping but it was worth it me.

No idea if that stuff flies anymore though due to the presence of all these license holders in the US. :unsure: 

Evike Airsoft sells many "Legally Branded" GBB pistols, such as: Colt, Sig, Walther, HK. FN, CZ and Salient Arms and others.

As for the orange tip, there is no way around that as it is a federal law in the USA. All airsoft weapons must be sold with them.

However, there are ways to "deal" with that issue...Spare parts and up-grade parts are not held to those same restrictions. There is a hint in there. 

Hmm I just didn't want to take the chance.

I've never bought a gun from an Asian shop (all mine mine are 2nd hand except 2) but I might try and get that pistol in the future I've heard good things about it.

Pop your import cherry. You will only blame yourself for not doing it sooner. You can literally not get the good stuff outside of ASIA period. All the good stuff you have to import. There is a chance in everything. imo its negligible. My worst so far is customs losing my stuff for 8 months.... I was told the whole crate was held for something else and my stuff happened to be on it. If you trust that story for the reason

A plastic generic 1911 should have 0 issues with customs. if evike says its on preorder it typically means its either en route or they have placed an order for them. If you can wait for them to stock it its not a bad bet.  Now if you want a Hephaestus that's something you going to have to get you wallet dirty with  directly with asia

Mike 8-{>, on 18 Jul 2017 - 5:51 PM, said:Mike 8-{>, on 18 Jul 2017 - 5:51 PM, said:

Surely a TM hi Capa isnt a real replica of anything? It is a TM creation with no branding to remove?

GLOCK KIMBER HK are the big names that constantly sponsor and interact with customs to teach them how to interdict IP products of theirs. So because of all that pressure, if customs does come across such items they can't really brush them off with a shrug. which they do for thousands of other brands. Reality is they don't care, don't want to care and have other issues to worry about. Unless you are importing cases for commercial purposes or fake goods (a toy gun is not a fake good because it isn't a real gun that's a copy of the original) such as handbags, clothing items etc nobody cares.

The vast majority of seizures are because of failure to comply with orange tips. The rest are generally delays, often months or even years. If a package gets selected for further review, it can wait on a shelf for years before a person looks at it (unless its agricultural stuff, this has 14 day mandate). And sometimes they are so overbooked they just return it straight to sender instead of even bothering trying to figure if it should be cleared.

People really blow it out of proportion.

A lot has to do with issues in the past when airsoft wasn't known. Technically all things are xrayed (at the very least) and if somebody happens to look at said image and sees  OMG GUN it was full panic mode, ripping package open and figuring out with 10 supervisors wtf that thing is. Fast forward to now, they learned that its not a firearm and wont even bother further. At most you might see they opened the invoice to see what you bought. Very rarely do they actually open boxes. Primarily because they also learned the retailers no longer forget the bloody orange tip. Again, the actual agents don't care, they know yall take them off anyway, but legally they cannot process it if its violation.

Another issue that isn't well known is with china. Chinese customs are actually more anal than those of many other countries and will typically delay gun shipments (they xray on export) to see if somebody is I don't even know what they are looking for... but I assume real guns? So when that happens, your customs will 5000% poke the package. oooh the Chinese took interest on export, we have to take interest on import. Every time the Chinese side has looked at it, so has the destination side. No exceptions. At least im not aware of any such cases. So lets place blame where it should go tbh.

Feel good story about evil customs we all love to hate. I've received a call on some medication from customs a few times. One time the person on the other side only had 1 question; WHY as in why am I importing this vs sourcing locally. So I explained (in 5 words) and he let it go while still on the phone. Got here next AM like it was supposed to. It had all prescriptions and what not present so not bootleg stuff like most who do that nonsense. The other times they opened them and carefully put it back together  with care and off they were. Probably to make copies of the scripts/items list in case its narcotic based meds.

Hmm I just didn't want to take the chance.

I've never bought a gun from an Asian shop (all mine mine are 2nd hand except 2) but I might try and get that pistol in the future I've heard good things about it.

The gold match is a great pistol mate, mine is my favorite airsoft pistol and my best performing too, it out performs the standard TM hi-capas too (I have both)

and is better quality as well, the metal work is better quality as is the paint job. But more importantly the performance..

I have a lot of videos on my YouTube channel regarding the gold match and standard hi-capas as well as custom builds etc, feel free to check them out of ask any questions :)

Hope you enjoy your standard hi-capas too..

ATB, Marc..

Archived