Where to buy WA-compatible M4 mags and parts?

Mike_West

Okay, folks. Since I can source a JG M4 GBBR and a couple of project parts for the price of a WE AWSS M4, my first question is: does anyone still make magazines for it? Other parts a plus, but I already managed to find WA-compatible charging handles on AliExpress and IIRC RS pistol grips fit on GBBRs without problems, so right now I need a PMAG or other fancy polymer mag or three.

G&P make PMags but they're painted metal.  Quite pricey too.

Iron Airsoft made proper polymer PMags but they're long discontinued.

If you want Pmags, you're best off with WE unless you feel like converting GHKs with RS mags which is a total pain.

Okay, folks. Since I can source a JG M4 GBBR and a couple of project parts for the price of a WE AWSS M4, my first question is: does anyone still make magazines for it? Other parts a plus, but I already managed to find WA-compatible charging handles on AliExpress and IIRC RS pistol grips fit on GBBRs without problems, so right now I need a PMAG or other fancy polymer mag or three.

Save yourself the pain, don't do it.

It's gotta look first and functionality is merely a bonus.

Also, I may replace the worky bits with G&P or KA later, read - bolt the fancy cosmetic bits on a better quality replica and flog the JG for bubkes to some schmuck.

Tapped out with Tapatalk.

It's gotta look first and functionality is merely a bonus.

Also, I may replace the worky bits with G&P or KA later, read - bolt the fancy cosmetic bits on a better quality replica and flog the JG for bubkes to some schmuck.

Tapped out with Tapatalk.

Even then, WE or GHK.

Oh, so the problem is, WA system is dodgy no matter who cloned it.

Okaaay...

Yup. The best WA based system was the G&P WOC-X, which was all steel, and even then the FCG would eventually start wearing out the lower receiver.

Too bad. I found a couple of cheap freefloat fronts on AliExpress and a Striker muzzle brake on Cop9Gun, thought they'd look nice with a Hera CQR stock.

Then I found bucketloads of cheap (for a given value) gubbins from G&P, barrels, Magpul/VLTOR receiver, just right for a futuristic build. Bits for WE are at least 50% more expensive, if even available (that and Angry Gun's MUR1 upper doesn't even have a forward assist, what is this?!).

And now I'm thinking about getting a discounted PLR16 and sourcing a RS SU16CA stock for it. Which might be problematic, considering that the stock houses the trigger and hell knows what Kel-Tec and the US gov't think about sending that stuff over to Europe, ITAR and all. But then, it's just $120 for the stock, and getting a barrel extension from somewhere.

Archived