For Sale: Upgraded RS Type 97

DarkLite

Sw6CAMr.jpg

1CLdAC2.jpg

Make/Brand: Real Sword

Model/Gun/Item: Type 97

Accessories: 1x T97 scope mount, 1x Vector RDS, 1x midcap, original magazine release

Condition and History: VGC

Split/Part/Swap: No/No/No

Price: £350 posted and paypal'd ONO

FPS: 365fps w/ 0.2g (1.25J)

- Ambidexterous magazine release fitted (original magazine release will be included in package)

- MOSFET

- Deans connectors

- R-hop and M nub

- Sorbo pad and AOE adjusted

- 6.03mm tightbore barrel (509mm long)

This is a serious bit of kit, they are made in the NORINCO factory for Real Sword and it is no joke, this is as close to the real steel as you can get without breaking the law. The lower reciever is CNC milled aluminium and the barrel, gas block, sights etc are all made of steel. The outer shell is a tough, impact resistant polymer that fits over the steel and aluminium reciever/barrel groups.

Sad to see this go but I need the cash more than I need the gnu. This AEG is an utter beast in woodland, it's got an R hop and a tightbore which flings 0.28g bbs out to 70m without any problems. Deans and a mosfet fitted, so it's lipo safe.

The piston has been AoE adjusted, the cylinder head has a sorbo pad fitted and I fitted a modified AR-15 ambi mag release to it, which makes magazine changes a breeze.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived