Cybergun licensed "Inokatsu" Glock replicas

NonEx

They do have to have at least half a point for putting the license mark inside the slide. They can tick the "have we told people we have the license for this" box,without ruining the looks quite as much! 

Except it has the "limited edition licenced by" on the slide 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it looks that bad at all, apart from the magazine base plate. I understand Glock not wanting them to use all of the exact trademarks, so considering that I don't think that what they have done is that bad. Definitely a plus point to put the license blurb inside the slide, that is good, and the non limited edition doesn't have the silly mark under the glock logo. It is a plus point that it works with other magazines, and I am sure that it will probably work nicely indeed.

The biggest deal for me is that it is the correct dimensions, this is more important to me than any other cosmetic point, so simply because of that I might get one. And a magazine without that ugly baseplate.

I don't like cybergun because of the whole licensing of trademark *badger*s, but if it genuinely means that the toy has to work more like a real glock in order to be licensed, then that is a positive thing. If people want to buy a tm because it is a marui and some people only want tm, then that is up to them. Choices, not forcing people to pay more for only this licensed version, but providing a quality product and giving people a choice of what they want.

While I can appreciate the ability to use the various other brand magazines, I still prefer the look of the TM/Guarder G17, G23 and G19 pistols I finally got the nerve to build and they do look nicer.

What I'm not happy about is the fact that Glock, who has been targeting "us" for years, is now going to make money off of us.

If this is the only way for those of us in the States to get a Glock (unless you build them), then I guess thats a decision you have to make and I wont take issue with anyone who buys one. It just seems to stink of something that I am not sure I can stomach for myself.

It will certainly be interesting to see how these hold up. If they really were tailored to the Military and Police, they better be sturdy and reliable as neither of those groups will tolerate the poor functioning of a "training weapon" (and actually neither do we) and word will get out. Glock better hope they tied themselves to a "race horse and not a nag".

Archived