My Free To Enter Pistol Accessories Prize Giveaway Video :)

Hello Everyone,
A BIG Thank you for helping me reach 2k subscribers, i am very grateful for all your support..
As a thank you i am doing this little prize giveaway, in this FREE to enter prize giveaway competition, 1 winner will get a pistol universal tactical rail mount and a mini red dot sight, i have done a full review on the mini red dot sight so you can see it in more detail on my review video, i have also reviewed a pistol universal tactical rail mount, but the one that i am giving away in this video is much better, I will leave links to both review videos..

Universal pistol rail mount review..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaPv8NgD5o

Tactical mini red dot sight review..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDOnqe3W3s

Free To Enter Pistol Accessories Prize Giveaway Video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TSHXoljqo

HOW TO ENTER :

To enter this FREE prize giveaway is very easy, all you need to do is be subscribed to my youtube channel and add the comment, ''PRIZE GIVEAWAY ENTRY''
in the videos comment section, doing this will give you 1 entry into the prize draw..

But if you are also following me on instagram and you also leave the same comment ''PRIZE GIVEAWAY ENTRY'' and include your Youtube name on the pistol accessories prize giveaway picture, you will get an extra entry, so thats 2 entries into the prize draw..

RULES TO ENTER :

There are only two rules you need to follow to get entered into the pistol accessories prize giveaway.
1.) You Must Be A Subscriber To My Youtube Channel.
2.) You Must Enter The Correct Comment, ''PRIZE GIVEAWAY ENTRY''

HOW WILL YOU WIN :

The giveaway will run and you will be about to enter up until the 1st of September 2017.
Then i Will use a randomiser app or program to pick the winner.
I Will then do a follow up video shortly after announing the winner.

I will let he prize giveaway run for about two weeks, entries will close on the 1st of september 2017, then sortly after, i will do a follow up video announcing the winner and i will also contact you on youtube, please try and reply to me as soon as possible so i can arange to get the accessories posted to you, you can also contact me via youtubes messaging system, or via my clustermarc email address..

I will be doing more prize givaways in the future and hopefully the bigger my channel gets the bigger the prizes can be too. :)

Good Luck Everyone And Thanks Again For All Your Support.
Take Care And Happy Shooting..
ATB, Marc..

• 2 weeks later...