EBAirsoft drops free shipping

hitmanNo2

Their system was down for a bit and has come back minus free shipping.  From what I have checked, once you add shipping, most stuff comes out quite a bit more expensive than before.  Can't see myself ordering single items from them anymore.  Perhaps shipping is more reasonable and evens out with larger orders.

I ordered a Dboys SCAR front sight last week for 15$ shipped.

Now its 8.64$ for the sight + 16.82$ shipping = 24.46$.

Yup.  As I said in opening post.  More expensive now.

Prices have been dropped as in the prices listed have been dropped is what I'm getting at.  So their inflated costs to cover 'free shipping' have been reduced but they've managed to increase prices when you factor in shipping.

• 6 months later...

In all fairness. The removal of free shipping isn’t that bad and the rates are okay. Fine; there’s no point ordering one little thing anymore but I ordered a new set of ztac peltor clones, a peq15 and some heavy duty hangers for my kit on Friday last week. It was in my porch this morning. That’s bloody fast by anyone’s standards!! I’ve ordered in the UK on next day and paid nearly as much in shipping and had to wait longer.

I shall definitely carry on using them!

long gone are the days when gun shipping from Asia was fair and affordable... lol now even small stuff can rack up shipping costs pretty quickly.

I find myself ordering more and more from Poland and Aliexpress these days, traditional shops like ehobbyasia, ebairsoft and the like have become more an eyecandy stop than serious shopping centre as they were before. In fact, it's funny to see how buying from overpriced spanish shops doesn't seem so overpriced with prices and shipping costs going over the roof in Asia shops.

I wonder why the change...

• 3 weeks later...

Looked at a WE R5C GBBR. 272 without shipping seemed pretty sweet but then they quoted me 150 USD shipping at check out... sooo :o

in line with airsoftgobals fair and balanced shipping rates I see.  lol

Archived