What have you done Ebairsoft ?

druid799

Would appear Ebairsoft decided they no longer want an international market place as they've decided to drop there free postage and brought in delivery charges , now I know most do I hear you cry , fair comment BUT there asking ridiculous amounts for delivery , went to order a small flat piece of plastic that was $1.95 and they wanted $11.09 P&P for it ! And after talking to a few friends about the subject one was quoted $21.76 for delivery of a single 3mag MP7 pouch !

Now I fully accept they may not have maintained the free P&P but I do think the amounts there asking is out of order . So I for one will no longer be using there shop which is a shame as they do have a cracking inventory but I refuse to be held over a barrel like this , as do every one I've spoken too .

• 4 weeks later...

ebair also geoblocked their site from being visible to a bunch of countries... long ago. yes they don't want your money. rumour is there is another site that's basically a mirror of their inventory that does want your business. name escapes me but ive used it - and they take 2 weeks to pack, likely cause they order from ebair first lol

Archived