G-Force 19 with Compensator

Hanfritter

Hello there,

does anyone have a clue wether or not it is possible to mount the strike industries G4 compensator on to the WE G-Force 19 Series?

Since glock is giving us a hard time getting our hands on a normal G19, this would be the only option for me, since we need that damned "F" here in germany. So no way to get a G19 from Asia.

Other compensators are mounted on a threaded barrel, this one is mounted on an extended guiderod, which might proove difficult to adapt for the airsoft-edition. No clue about that, though.

I would love to add that compensator to get a look like in the attached picture.

Regards

Hanfritter

post-98476-0-45111300-1505403496_thumb.jpg

I suppose that will fit. Just make sure the adapter you get allows it to sit flush as some have are long or have a ledge which will put a gap between the slide and comp.

If you really want the G4 on, I imagine you could have a custom mounting part (the one that goes through the slide) made that fits the WE and have a thinner recoil spring guide to fit that.

Archived