Speeding fine in the UK?

Beeingmyself

ouchies if he/she gets caught. Assuming that it was a Motorway/Dual Carrigeway 

• Band B – This is for more serious cases of speeding. If you're in a 20mph zone and you drive at 31mph to 40mph, or in a 40mph zone at 56mph to 65mph, or up to 100mph in a 70mph, that'll be a Band B fine. That means 4 to 6 points on your licence, or disqualification for between 7 and 28 days, plus a fine of 100% of your weekly income.

No danger of getting a fine. Will be written off as not worth chasing.

The U.K. sucks when it comes to foreign speeding infringements, luckily for 'your friend'...!

I know two foreign drivers who were chased for their fines, one was Israeli and the other Liberian.

No danger of getting a fine. Will be written off as not worth chasing.

The U.K. sucks when it comes to foreign speeding infringements, luckily for 'your friend'...!

I was actually in the passenger seat at the times but we came to talk about the sizes of fines in the UK and havent been able to Google us to an answer

I know two foreign drivers who were chased for their fines, one was Israeli and the other Liberian.

I was actually in the passenger seat at the times but we came to talk about the sizes of fines in the UK and havent been able to Google us to an answer

No idea then. Looks like it's random then...

If I pulled a foreign driver I would issue a summons but not expect it to go anywhere.

Edit. I'm .

• 2 months later...

Archived