WE Glock polymer/ Plastic mags.

k.a

I haven’t really chronoed the guns on those mags themselves, I would count it more down to bum mags or valves than generations of mag? They’re the same valves, routers and lips I’m fairly certain. I’ve certainly not noticed any visible drop in FPS when using them? I frequently use them in my compact and subcompact sizes alongside the WE metal mags and don’t notice any drop in power output

I haven’t really chronoed the guns on those mags themselves, I would count it more down to bum mags or valves than generations of mag? They’re the same valves, routers and lips I’m fairly certain. I’ve certainly not noticed any visible drop in FPS when using them? I frequently use them in my compact and subcompact sizes alongside the WE metal mags and don’t notice any drop in power output

Thanks bud, much appreciated, just bought two along with a ace 1 arms streamlight tlr 1  :   )

Have 4 of them and use them in my Timberwolf G17 , Guarder G17 and KJW KP13. They work just fine in all 3. Like the fact that the finish doesnt wear off after a couple of insertion/extractions from the pistols. All my TM's look awful after light use. All the above pistols have metal slides. 

Top banana. Are you using them with a WE? I found that during the summer on propane these mags did cause my TM glock to punch back the slide too hard and crack the front. A common problem but happened much faster thanks to these mags!

Good then that G34 slide turned up on Zeroin ;), got metal slides on all mine so not worried but use Saph recoil buffers bud ( good durable rubber, way better then Aip ) for prolonging the life of that plastic slide. and thanks again for your input guys.

Archived