WE Desert Eagle (Licensed by Cybergun)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a long idle of license hell the WE Desert Eagle is finally here! Only the black one tough as of now. It comes in this box.     The inside is pretty plain. Altough the thing that holds the p

After deciding I wasn't happy with the finish on the silver one I had, I went and ordered another. Here's a comparison of two WE Desert Eagles plus a real stainless steel one. tRaIn LiKe YoU

Alrighty, I just received the KimPOI grips. No fitment was necessary; there's about half a millimeter of gap at the very top on one side but it's not really noticeable. Overall they look and feel quit

Posted Images

After deciding I wasn't happy with the finish on the silver one I had, I went and ordered another. Here's a comparison of two WE Desert Eagles plus a real stainless steel one.

CG8ct7I.jpg

tRaIn LiKe YoU fIgHt

So here's the confusing thing: The leftmost one is labeled 'Silver' on Evike, and the middle one is labeled 'Chrome'.

However, on HK sites, the leftmost one doesn't exist, and the middle one is labeled 'Silver'.

I have no idea what's up with how the finishes are labeled, but the shiny silver one in the middle is much closer to the finish of the real brushed chrome or stainless steel Desert Eagle, so that's the one I'd recommend.

As before, modification to get it to accept an optic took about five minutes with a hand file. File down the grooves until they reach the 'trench' (as they are on the real one) and you're good to go.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, CatgutViolin said:

After deciding I wasn't happy with the finish on the silver one I had, I went and ordered another. Here's a comparison of two WE Desert Eagles plus a real stainless steel one.

CG8ct7I.jpg

tRaIn LiKe YoU fIgHt

So here's the confusing thing: The leftmost one is labeled 'Silver' on Evike, and the middle one is labeled 'Chrome'.

However, on HK sites, the leftmost one doesn't exist, and the middle one is labeled 'Silver'.

I have no idea what's up with how the finishes are labeled, but the shiny silver one in the middle is much closer to the finish of the real brushed chrome or stainless steel Desert Eagle, so that's the one I'd recommend.

As before, modification to get it to accept an optic took about five minutes with a hand file. File down the grooves until they reach the 'trench' (as they are on the real one) and you're good to go.

Can you swap some parts from the we to the real deagle?????

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/3/2020 at 2:03 AM, HamletV said:

Has anyone tried the CO2 magazines, any comment on them?

I've got the 10" kit, I love it, and have added a longer inner barrel (220mm) with maple leaf bucking etc. It's awesome.

Edited by Praetorian85
Extra info