Zereck

WE Desert Eagle (Licensed by Cybergun)

The Original .50 Desert Eagle scope mounts are not 20mm weavers. 

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thedeserteagle/scope-mounting-woes-t4592.html

Marui sells specific Desert Eagle scope mounts back in the day...

But yeah I got mine.  Chrome plated hammer+trigger w/silver ceramic finish on the slide.

- Its heavy, clunky, but still a little bit lighter than the .44 Desert Eagle I fired, but overall its fun.  Feels on par with Guarder DE kit.

- Accuracy is good stock, with modified hop rubber it is even better.   

- FPS is pretty standard for a 6" barrel on propane @ 360fps on 0.2g or 330fps on 0.25g .

- Kick is nice, "slow" but heavy.  Its not really a double-tapping type of deal, more a long range huntin' pistol.

- Gas efficiency isn't great, but will finish a mag and a half or so.  Chopping recoil springs by 20% will increase that to 2 and a half mags per charge, increase kick and decrease impact on the outer barrel.

Fun gun, if I do go tactical with it then it would be Vest mounted w/SAPI plate, possibly in a Cmdr or TL loadout so I don't have to carry an MP7/MP9/Mini UZI or P90. 

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is that you don't trim the scope mount depth instead?  Better than modifying something thats replaceable than something that is hard to source.

On 9/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, 3vi1-D4n said:

The Original .50 Desert Eagle scope mounts are not 20mm weavers. 

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thedeserteagle/scope-mounting-woes-t4592.html

Marui sells specific Desert Eagle scope mounts back in the day...

But yeah I got mine.  Chrome plated hammer+trigger w/silver ceramic finish on the slide.

- Its heavy, clunky, but still a little bit lighter than the .44 Desert Eagle I fired, but overall its fun.  Feels on par with Guarder DE kit.

- Accuracy is good stock, with modified hop rubber it is even better.   

- FPS is pretty standard for a 6" barrel on propane @ 360fps on 0.2g or 330fps on 0.25g .

- Kick is nice, "slow" but heavy.  Its not really a double-tapping type of deal, more a long range huntin' pistol.

- Gas efficiency isn't great, but will finish a mag and a half or so.  Chopping recoil springs by 20% will increase that to 2 and a half mags per charge, increase kick and decrease impact on the outer barrel.

Fun gun, if I do go tactical with it then it would be Vest mounted w/SAPI plate, possibly in a Cmdr or TL loadout so I don't have to carry an MP7/MP9/Mini UZI or P90. 

Chopping the recoil springs by 20%? Maybe will help to protect the outer barrel from breaking, in my deagle happen that!. Did you find any issue with that mode so far?