Is that the one with the slightly shorter barrel? Cos I bought a custom G3A4 from Gunsnguys in HK and the barrel is shorter compared with SG1s and someone then mentions something about Police variant. If it is I'd send GnG an email and ask what they do.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt its firing THAT hot judging by the way it loooks. I mean duct tape all over the stock for a bootleg cheekrest, aimpoint L mount backwards (its a red dot and doesnt have to be far back since theres no eye relief), crappy surefire g2 cluttered with a bipod and vert grip, and still has an orange tip. Plus if you were firing above 500 youd have to be running a 12v and it doesnt seem like you'd know how to fit one in that stock.

Edited by squeeky

what have you done to that gun???

i'm sorry but i would rather throw the bbs than be seen with that.

RIS on a G3 looks awful. but to hang all manner of mismatched trash on it is just disgusting.

G3s are naturally beautiful, why butcher them with RIS?

sorry if i sound harsh, but thats what i think.

RIS on a G3 looks awful. but to hang all manner of mismatched trash on it is just disgusting.

G3s are naturally beautiful, why butcher them with RIS?

sorry if i sound harsh, but thats what i think.

The ris came with the gun. and if you don't like it than thats your opinion.

Time to add more G3 butchery. By the way, I would have gotten the regular G3, but the stock was cracked off of it, so I went with the shortened version like Raco9 has. 100% stock; great CQB/commando role.

user posted image

it's a good gun. easy to fix.

EDIT: Hey xDieter736x, did you stock come broken? Mine did. Just curios.

Edited by Raco9

I have a TM MC51 and a CA SG1 stock. I pulled off the cheek rest, since this is no way shape or form going to be a sniper rifle. The problem is the body pins fall right out of the stock instead of holding it on! It fits on the body tight enough just as a friction fit, but I've wrapped the pins into the stock with duct tape so I don't lose them. It looks terrible this way, but it works.

Any way to fix this? I might just dump the stock for a MSG90 stock just so it fits better. Should I buy new pins? They are the original pins that held on the sliding stock.

This seemed the best place to post this, it would get lost very quickly in the technical forum.