• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd like that bullpup if it had a chunky (maybe MP5 swordfish style...ish) barrel that protrudes a bit from the grip, and a trigger guard

Well, I'll be adding this barrel and a longer precision inner barrel.

40hk51m_001.jpg

I already have a HK51 barrel, and I bought the MC51 CCW adaptor @ WGC, but they sent me a universal adaptor, well ain't going to make a fuzz over this. It will just cost me more than the price of an adaptor. (if any of you have one PM me :) )

actually, i recon it would look really cool with a phantom shadow silencer barrel (maybe just a really long silencer), a nice scope, a grip sleeve and a bit at the bottom like the PSG1 and maybe some shorty mags.

could be a kickass G3 sniper

Well actually that was my first project, to change a PSG-1 into a bullpup sniper rifle, but

the gearbox af a PSG-1 is far too complicated regarding the rewiring and selector switch,

at least for me. I have A PSG1 now that is also customized. It in both the sniper and PSG-1 picture thread.

Although I think It would be possible to do the same with a MP5.

Perhaps in the near future, when I have too much money on my hands.

You don't need an adapter for that barrel, it replaces directly the original outer barrel, and is fixed through the same system of small screw under the front sight. I think that is the point ferretkiller was trying to make.

I have HK51 14mm CCW barrel so the answer is sadly, no. I need an adapter.

I made a dummy silencer, looks a little like the one on the SD6 kit. Finally got the CLAW and waiting on the bi-pod to arrive :)

The purple bits were because of a CD pen but have been touched up with black paint. All i used was a plastic pipe, foam pipe and the plastic circle from the center of a CD.

PICT0030.jpg

_ICT0035.jpg

You need to get hobby paint remover

You need to take the gun apart, gearbox and stuff aside

all the painted bits you have to submerge, let it sit

check it every 30 minutes, wipe the plastic with paper towels, metal let it sit extra long and toothbrush it off.

If it comes in a small can like mine did, its thick so get a paintbrush and lather it on, and let it sit that way

Trust me there is no faster way i have found, not after i had to strip 5 coats of paint of a used gun i bought.....ooo but its all perty now

Definetly one of the most painful processes in airsoft, which is why i kinda cringe when i see a painted gun that is mostly plastic still.

Or ideally this is the perfect time to get a metal body and cocking tube

Edited by Azulsky

FELDJAGER is dead on, that will work. However neither my CA or TM selector work properly with it, so i just stuck the CA one on without the selector bearing that locks it, so now it slips out of semi all the time, no worries though as i only use full auto on my SG1s :D

PICT0530.jpg

PICT0531.jpg

PICT0532.jpg

PICT0534.jpg

PICT0535.jpg

PICT0536.jpg

PICT0537.jpg