Your flash hiders droopy

I think it just looks that way because of the contour of the hand guard. I get people telling me my barrel is bent all the time. I guess its like an optical illusion or something like that, the eye follows the lines of the grip and expects it to continue.....

either that or his flash hiders' droopy.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i ended up epoxying mine together. Even loktite wouldnt prevent the screws from eating through the metal

Found some pretty AG3 pictures for drooling purposes

1428454249_39a2416929_o.jpg

1428454179_ab2cfd66e5_o.jpg

I just wish a company would make an HK79 launcher

Edited by Azulsky

My MC51 / G3 SAS

Started life as an MC51 with a preposterous scope on it. (Was as long as the gun!!)

My mate converted to the MP5K front end but had a silencer attached, I hacked off the silencer and what was left of the inner barrel to what you see now.

post-7678-1190756330_thumb.jpg

Haven't had a chance to use it yet but should be at Urban Assault tomorrow night

Do the CA G3's have the one peice cocking tubes or 2 peice, ive thought of getting one as that is a weakpoint imho of the marui g3 and subsequent classic army metal body that copied it,

The new ones are one piece.... Although you can find two piece ones still floating around.

Yeah i think i would prefer the one peice for rigidity, one less peice that can droop and messup barrel angle and screw up your hop and potentially feeding.

What buckings are you guys running, i was thinking of trying the guarder clear one since im only at about 350

Do the CA G3's have the one peice cocking tubes or 2 peice, ive thought of getting one as that is a weakpoint imho of the marui g3 and subsequent classic army metal body that copied it,

The join between the 2 bits of the cocking tube is solid.

It's the join between the cocking tube and the receiver you need to worry about. ;)

Besides, if you ever decide to customise your gun and shorten it a bit (God knows, it could do with it), removing the front part of the cocking tube and modifying th rear part to fit the front sight is an easy way to do it.

The join between the 2 bits of the cocking tube is solid.

It's the join between the cocking tube and the receiver you need to worry about. ;)

Ive luckily avoided that problem so far, but i have wondered about maybe a piece of aluminum pipe between the connection to solidify it a bit.

Wouldnt be a bad deal to cut it down to a G3k, but if that vfc hk21 kit comes out it would go on my g3 anyways. I wonder if that G&G Magnesium Body is stronger, and what material their cocking tube is made of on their fs51's. I would like to see one of those,

Edited by Azulsky